[email protected]




We offer service in Malaga, the Costa del Sol (Nerja, Marbella, Benalmádena, Fuengirola, Mijas, Estepona, Torrox).




Scooter 50cc 
To drive a scooter 50cc you need a valid moped or car driver license. Minimum age: 16 years old. To sign any contract in Spain you have to be 18 years old otherwise an adult person has  to sign the contract. Helmets are free (maximum: 2).

Scooter 125cc 
In Spain you can rent a scooter 125cc when you have (motorcycle license A-1 / A) or (car driving license (License B) for at least 3 years). Helmets are free (maximum: 2)

Rent a Scooter

Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Abrir chat
How can I help you??